I love this article. As it says well at the end.
The irony of this story is that most of it is true except the C-Suite’s willingness to admit they need social therapy.
As an executive, it is very important to be always careful and wonder:
- Do you actually know the truth?
- Do you punish people, thanks to the power of your position, for telling the truth?
- Do you manage status quo to preserve what brought you in this position, or lead forward?
- Do you sometimes change your mind?
- Are you ready to succeed based on action and performance, or being in the position is your definition of success.
Read the full article. It is interesting and raises good question.
Social Therapy for the C-Suite
Posted by: Jay Deragon, October 9, 2012Read Full Article
Michel Dion, PMP, CPA
Founder and Developer of Project-Aria
Discover my book:
Leadership Toolbox for Project Managers: Achieve Better Results in a Dynamic World