a year in review
It is the time of the year to look back at our publications. Project-Aria continue to progress, publishing various thoughts on project management and leadership.
A few statistics:
- 46 articles were published
- it includes 4 guest posts
- June was a bad month with zero publication
- I started the year with 15 articles in the first quarter (January to March)
- I ended the year with 15 articles in the last quarter (October to December)
I thought I published less in the last quarter, as a consequence of spending so much time on writing my book. The book is on leadership in project management, and should be published in February 2015. I am targeting February 1, 2015. Join the mailing list to be informed of its publication. It will be published on Kindle Select and I will use their promotion days.
The top 10
What were the most popular articles in 2014? Here is the top 10:
The top guest post of 2014
Here is the list of the 4 guest posts. I thank them all for their contribution, and agreeing to share their thoughts on Project-Aria.
Happy new year
Thank you for reading, and happy new year to all of you.